Privacy Statement for Agnès Giesberger Practice
Practice Agnès Giesberger may collect and use the following types of personalinformation:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of processing a business transaction
- Information that you provide to us through contact forms or external downloads such as name, email address, telephone number, mailing address and company to request information about our software or services.
- Where permitted, Practice Agnès Giesberger may collect information about certain individuals and companies obtained by other parties. This helps us keep our records up to date, expand and analyze them. But also to identify new customers and offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
Practice Agnès Giesberger may use your personal data to:
- Process your request, with respect to our software or services, including downloading white papers.
- Collect or send to you your statements, invoices, or payments
- Offer you relevant marketing messages such as email newsletters, marketing information, service offers. All according to the new laws or when requested by you.
When you visit the Practice Agnès Giesberger website, a small file is placed on your computer’s hard disk. These so-called Cookies make the website(s) of Practice Agnès Giesberger more useful by storing information about your preferences. This makes it easier for you to log in and use the website(s) in the future. Cookies do not identify an Internet user personally, but a user’s computer is identified. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please open the ‘help’ section of your browser, which explains the different options for dealing with cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access all features on our websites.
Practice Agnès Giesberger websites may issue cookies for these purposes:
- Analysis – We are happy to optimize the website by following users on the website, thereby improving the user experience.
- Saving your previously filled out forms – this to save time when filling out new forms.
All personal information you provide remains secure and confidential. Practice Agnès Giesberger will not share your information with other companies. We follow industry standards to protect the information provided to us. We store all of your information securely both during transmission and after we receive data. This protects your information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that we can exclude any risk of misuse of your personal information by others with malicious intent. Please keep your own login details in a safe place and contact us immediately if you detect any unauthorized use of your password or other breach of security. We may disclose your personal information and/or user information if requested to do so by the police or any other regulatory or government agency investigating suspicious illegal activity.
Updates to this Policy
’t Swarte Schaap Jan Campertstraat 7, 6416 SG Heerlen +31455716116 email@example.com